- Why finding your niche is NOT what you need first to start your business
- What is a client avatar and how can someone determine what theirs is?
- How to conduct market or competitor research (and what that even means)
- What are the different business models in the online space?
- What is considered high ticket and low ticket offerings, and is one better than the other?
- How you can achieve business success quicker
Brad Shildkrout is an Entrepreneur, Digital Marketing, and Sales Expert who specializes in back-end business systems, workflows, and automation. Brad has successfully brought 4 digital products to market and has spent over 500+ hours taking sales calls, resulting in closing over $250K+ in deals for multiple high-ticket digital products.
Connect w/ Brad
PACKAGES & MAIL:
3101 Longhorn Blvd
STE 106, ESS2244-1
Austin, TX 78758
7901 4th St N, STE 300
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
© 2021 Corporate Quitter LLC. All Rights Reserved.