- What it's really like being a full-time influencer (Instagram vs. Reality)
- How long it took to start gaining traction and being profitable
- Initial steps for those looking to become an influencer
- What's it like to work with brands
- How to approach brands for partnership
- How she launched her accessories line, Curlfriend Collective
Chloe Homan is a self-made multi-six-figure business owner/content creator. She launched her first business in 2018, Frizz & Frillzz, where she empowers women to learn and love their natural curls. After growing and cultivating her online curly community, she launched Curlfriend Collective in November 2021 to further support her community by providing them with luxury, silk hair accessories made with curly hair top of mind! Women with curls have been forgotten by the industry for far too long and she's bringing them to the forefront!
Connect w/ Chloe
Curlfriend Collective - Use code CQ10 for 10% OFF
PACKAGES & MAIL:
3101 Longhorn Blvd
STE 106, ESS2244-1
Austin, TX 78758
7901 4th St N, STE 300
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
© 2021 Corporate Quitter LLC. All Rights Reserved.