- How to manage expenses and organize your money with a new business?
- How to develop a cash flow plan
- How a new business can stick with a budget when they're still not profitable
- How to be confident with your financial decisions
- How to change your business from a "cash-eating monster" to one that funds your dream lifestyle
- How to know when to invest in your business, and when to pull the brakes
About Dr. Ranelli
Dr. Ranelli A. Williams is a CPA and Profit Strategist. She runs a tax and accounting firm, ERJ Services, with her husband, Eric. They help professional services providers build the financial foundation they need to make better business decisions and be consistently profitable.