- How she found the courage to leave her 9-5 to build a business AND become an author
- How removing alcohol helped with her entrepreneurial journey
- The science of alcohol on our bodies and brains
- How to deal with stress and handle boredom/restlessness through healthy coping mechanisms
- How to dabble in sober curiosity
- How to navigate your social life confidently without a drink or FOMO
Karolina Rzadkowolska is a certified alcohol-free life coach who helps powerful women make alcohol insignificant in their lives. She’s worked with thousands of clients through her online courses and coaching to change their drinking habit and unleash a new level of health, happiness, and potential to go after their biggest dreams. Her book Euphoric: Ditch Alcohol and Gain a Happier, More Confident You (published by HarperCollins and to be featured in Target) will be out on bookshelves on January 4th. She’s the host of Euphoric the Podcast, founder of Euphoric Alcohol-Free, and her work has been featured in the Huffington Post, Popsugar, Authority Magazine, Greatist, and Elite Daily. Karolina’s passionate about helping you discover what really makes you happy outside of a beverage and design a life you love.