- Public speaking myths
- How to influence those around you
- The difference between commanding and demanding the attention of an audience
- How to connect with your audience easier
- How to close more deals by becoming a better speaker
- How Laura monetized her knowledge to create Virtual Influence, a speaking course, and to write a book
Dr. Laura Sicola is a leadership communication and influence coach, trainer, and speaker who helps executives become inspiring leaders. She's the founder of Vocal Impact Productions, author of the book Speaking to Influence: Mastering Your Leadership Voice, and host of the podcast Speaking to Influence: Communication Secrets of the C-Suite. And her TEDx talk - "Want to Sound Like a Leader? Start by Saying Your Name Right" - has over 6.5 Million views.
Connect w/ Laura
PACKAGES & MAIL:
3101 Longhorn Blvd
STE 106, ESS2244-1
Austin, TX 78758
7901 4th St N, STE 300
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
© 2021 Corporate Quitter LLC. All Rights Reserved.