- What to do when you're looking to explore another industry or make a career change
- How to find out what your natural talents are
- How to inject “fun & play” into your job/career
- Where confidence comes from and how to become more confident
- Pros and cons of being good at a lot of things vs. being the expert at only one thing
Mike Montague is a game show host, public speaker, podcaster, and writer. He has been a radio DJ, karaoke host, virtual game show host, MC, and DJ for live events including opening for Billy Idol, Frankie Valli, and emcee at Toby Keith's Bar & Grill. He is the founder of Playful Humans, a community and designed to help the burned-out and bored get re-energized and engaged with life. His mission is to help adults rediscover the power of play and avoid a midlife crisis.