- What to do from a budgeting perspective before you quit, during the transition out of corporate, and when you're running your business
- How to prepare for the unexpected
- What does the term deductible mean, and what can and can't be considered a write-off for business
- What funding options are available
- The first thing you should do in business when it comes to accounting and budgeting
Ryan Beals is a Certified Public Accountant specializing in small business taxes and bookkeeping. After working in corporate in public accounting for nearly a decade, he left his firm to start a virtual CPA practice focusing on entrepreneurs and small businesses. Ryan, an entrepreneur himself, is passionate about helping others achieve their goals in business.